- Do not accumulate discarded files and paper trash in your office or storage areas. Pay special attention to housekeeping in areas that produce lots of trash such as storage areas, copy areas or kitchens.
- Keep electrical cords in good repair. Inspect periodically and report frayed cords to your office management. Do not use extension cords permanently.
- Flammable solvents are not allowed in the building as noted in the lease.
- In areas with sprinklers there must be at least an 18-inch clearance from the bottom of the sprinkler head to the top of any object underneath the sprinkler head.
- In areas with electrical panels or sub-panels there must be 36 inches of clearance around all boxes.
- Keep all hallways free of boxes and trash. They must be kept open to provide for a quick exit.
- Blocking fire doors open is a direct violation of the Fire Code and will allow smoke and fire to spread throughout the floor.
- Check all electrical equipment at the end of the day, to make sure it is turned off. This includes copiers, coffee pots, typewriters, computers and printers.
澳客网足球竞猜比分 ST撫鋼前三季度財報顯示，公司實現營業收入47.15億元，同比增長7.69%；實現歸屬于上市公司股東的凈利潤4.04億元，同比增長132.57% 2019年，我國65歲及以上老齡人口達1.76億，占世界同年齡組人口的23.0%，大大高于我國總人口的世界占比（18.2%）
- Pull the retaining pin.
- Aim the nozzle at the base of the flames, and
- Squeeze the handle completely. This will discharge the extinguishing agent at the fire. Use a sweeping motion from side-to-side.
- Sweep from side to side. Go slightly beyond the fire area with each pass. Once the fire is out wait before leaving the area. You may need to make a further application, in case the fire re-ignites.